Procedure trays for Pain Management, Diagnostic and Radiology Integra® Pain Management
Integra Pain Management offers our customers an unparalleled combination of products, price, quality and service with the utmost attention to your clinical and patient needs. We offer a diverse line of standard procedure trays and will also service your individual tray needs. We take great pride in being flexible and providing a fast response on your quotes, samples and kit inquiries.
• Prompt response to quote request
• Non-sterile sample shipped in 5 days • Sterile sample for evaluation in 3-4 weeks
• Initial production run trays in 8 weeks
• No quantity commitment for stock trays
• Low minimum order quantities
• Components and tray reconfigured at no charge
• Integra Pain Management and your Integra Pain Management Dealer cooperating with you in order to exceed expectations
Click on the Brochure button to learn more, or contact a New England Medical Specialties representative.